Friday, April 6, 2012

Heroes | Seven nation Army

Heroes | Seven nation Army

• [HD; 720p] FOR THE BEST QUALITY Just ignore the first 30sec. • Fandom[s]: Heroes • Character[s]: Claire Bennet; Elle Bishop; Sylar (Gabriel Gray); Niki/Jessica Sanders; Tracy Strauss; Noah Bennet; Hiro Nakamura; Matt Parkman; Nathan Petrelli; Peter Petrelli; Daphne Millbrook; West Rosen; Lydia • Description: • Notes: The series tells the stories of ordinary people who discover superhuman abilities, and how these abilities take effect in the characters' lives... Im totally in Heroes mod in the last time xD I dont know why but yeah ^^ So I really love this show and really miss it. I hate this cliff hanger in the last episode, in the last episode comes (to be countinute) and than... nothing -.- But is ok I mean the first 4 seasons was epic so yeah I really love love it :33 Hope you like the video the first Heroes for this channel =DD BackUp: www.youtube.com Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purpose! s such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.





0 comments: